brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Aled Sage <aled.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Brooklyn 0.8.0-incubating [rc2]
Date Wed, 09 Sep 2015 12:38:58 GMT
+1 (binding)

Tested the tgz, deploying a range of apps to localhost and some clouds.

---
One minor thing. In the out-of-the-box blueprint "Bash Web Server and
Riak Cluster (Brooklyn Example)", when deployed to Softlayer the
web-server advertised its main.uri sensor as http://10.148.8.210:8020.
However, that is the private address and is not accessible externally.
When I instead used the "host.address" (rather than the
"host.subnet.address") I could access the web-server correctly.

Aled