brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Brooklyn 0.8.0-incubating [rc2]
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2015 22:38:56 GMT
Hi,

> Your files [2]-[5] are covered as part of distributions of packages we already credit.

You may want to double check, but these are relatively minor issues as everything is permissive
here.

While both data tables and data tables extensions are MIT licensed they are different products
and may have different copyright owners. [1] You also notice the years are different in the
MIT licenses [2][3]. I don’t know for instance how IP is handled by Spry Media with the
plug ins, (for instance) do they get plug in contributors to sign ICLAs?

Query wiggle has this header:
 /*
jQuery Wiggle