brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Turli <andrea.tu...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject Re: Yaml blueprint for openstack - HP Cloud
Date Mon, 31 Aug 2015 07:16:49 GMT
Hi,

looking at your YAML I think you should edit the location section into
something like

location:
  jclouds:hpcloud-compute:*region  *# as per [1]
  identity: *tenantName:accessKey* # as per [2]
  credential: *secretKey*

Notice, you may also want to control which image will be chosen adding

 imageId = *region/imageId *# as per [3]

Please see [4] for more information about jclouds-hpcloud-compute.

Best,
Andrea

[1]:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-brooklyn/blob/2aac052fbde38b566f5d70efa0d241b0488c98f4/docs/guide/start/brooklyn.properties#L181