brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Moss <robert.m...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject Update Postgres Blueprint in Running Brooklyn
Date Fri, 21 Aug 2015 10:07:49 GMT
Hi,

We recently merged an update to the PostgreSQL blueprint into master.  I'd
like to use this on a running Brooklyn instance.  I tried to add it as a
library in a catalog like this:

```
brooklyn.catalog:
  type: com.cloudsoft.test.postgres
  version: 1.0
system (ORDBMS) with an emphasis on extensibility and on
standards-compliance
  displayName: CF PostgreSQL TEST
  iconUrl: classpath:///postgresql-logo-200px.png
  itemType: template
  libraries:
  - name: brooklyn-software-database-v1
    version: v1
    url:
http://ccweb.cloudsoftcorp.com/maven/libs-snapshot-local/org/apache/brooklyn/brooklyn-software-database/0.8.0-SNAPSHOT/brooklyn-software-database-0.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar

services:
- type: org.apache.brooklyn.entity.database.postgresql.PostgreSqlNode
  brooklyn.config:
    postgresql.initialize: true
```

but I get the following error:

```
Bundle from
http://ccweb.cloudsoftcorp.com/maven/libs-snapshot-local/org/apache/brooklyn/brooklyn-software-database/0.8.0-SNAPSHOT/brooklyn-software-database-0.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
failed to install: Bundle already installed as
org.apache.brooklyn.software-database:0.8.0.SNAPSHOT but user explicitly
requested CatalogBundleDto{symbolicName=brooklyn-software-database-v1,
version=v1, url=
http://ccweb.cloudsoftcorp.com/maven/libs-snapshot-local/org/apache/brooklyn/brooklyn-software-database/0.8.0-SNAPSHOT/brooklyn-software-database-0.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
}
```

is there another way I can do this without access to the machine running
Brooklyn?

message after it was sent.