brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Gowri LN <gowri.ln...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Yaml blueprint for openstack - HP Cloud
Date Mon, 31 Aug 2015 06:02:24 GMT
Hi ,

I found this link
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-brooklyn/blob/2aac052fbde38b566f5d70efa0d241b0488c98f4/docs/guide/start/brooklyn.properties>
 and I added

>  brooklyn.location.jclouds.hpcloud-compute.identity = projectname:username
>  brooklyn.location.jclouds.hpcloud-compute.credential = password

in Brooklyn.properties. Now, I am getting the following error

Error invoking start at EmptySoftwareProcessImpl{id=DnL6EWl6}: Not
authorized to access cloud JcloudsLocation[hpcloud-compute:My project
name:username/hpcloud-compute@qyl5eK6d] to resolve
PortableTemplateBuilder[ports=[22],
imageChooserFunction=brooklyn.location.jclouds.BrooklynImageChooser$ImageChooserFromOrdering@b1821e,
minRam=2048]: org.jclouds.rest.AuthorizationException: POST
https://region-a.geo-1.identity.hpcloudsvc.com:35357/v2.0/tokens HTTP/1.1
-> HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized

What am I missing here ? And also,How can I specify a region through yaml ?
Is it in same way as for AWS ?
Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks,
Gowri