brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Gowri LN <gowri.ln...@gmail.com>
Subject Yaml blueprint for openstack - HP Cloud
Date Mon, 31 Aug 2015 04:17:07 GMT
Hi All,

I was trying to launch a simple yaml on HP Public cloud. Following is my
blueprint:

name: simple-vm
location:
 jclouds:hpcloud-compute
 identity:ID
 credential:MY Secret key
services:
- type: brooklyn.entity.basic.EmptySoftwareProcess
  name: VM

I got ID and Secret key values from Manage keys section of my HP Public
Cloud account. But I got the following error

Illegal parameter for 'location' (jclouds:hpcloud-compute identity:......
credential:...............); not resolvable:
java.util.NoSuchElementException: Cloud provider/API type hpcloud-compute
identity is not supported by jclouds

Also, [1] suggests that I need to provide  tenant name:username for
identity .
What is tenant name in HP Cloud? Is it domain Id or project name ?

Is HP's Helion (public /private ) cloud  supported by Brooklyn ? If yes,then
can anyone please suggest sample yaml ( mainly location details ) ?

Link  [2] doesnot list Hp public cloud as supported .

[1] :
https://github.com/apache/incubator-brooklyn/blob/2aac052fbde38b566f5d70efa0d241b0488c98f4/docs/guide/start/brooklyn.properties

[2]
https://github.com/apache/incubator-brooklyn/blob/9595ddc943fa9cb00f86a20e030cffd07bded69b/docs/guide/yaml/setting-locations.md