brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Bouron <thomas.bou...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject Third party dependencies
Date Mon, 17 Aug 2015 08:58:29 GMT
Hi devs.

I'm currently working on a project for a client where I want to use this
library[1] for all my REST call. It is released under the Apache licence v2.

My project will be released as a jar and placed under the Brookyln's
dropins folder but I rather have only one jar containing all my
dependencies instead of adding my third party library jar one by one.

Now I'm not sure if I can do that from a licensing point of view. Do you
have any thoughts? Also, If there is no issue to do so, what is the best
practice in that matter? Using the maven shade plugin?

Thanks.

Best.

[1] http://square.github.io/retrofit/
--