brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Downer <rich...@apache.org>
Subject Re: asfbot failing builds: "Build timed out (after 40 minutes). Marking the build as aborted."
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2015 10:42:18 GMT
If there's evidence that it's been happening for a while (>1 day),
then I'd say open a ticket for it now.

Note that Jenkins is managed by the builds team, which is separate to
the infra team. If it's reported to infra, there will just be a delay
as someone will have to manually re-assign it to the correct project.
Open a ticket at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BUILDS and/or
see the mailing list at
https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/www-builds/

Richard.