brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Aled Sage <aled.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Refactor packages to avoid the split package problem
Date Wed, 12 Aug 2015 17:42:15 GMT
Thanks all.

Let's go with oab.api.*, and oab.core.* etc - that's the general consensus.

---
For backwards compatibility of persisted state, we'll need a file that
describes the package/class renames.

Users can then use the transformer tool (which uses xslt) to update
their persisted state accordingly.

---
I (and others please!) can also take the opportunity before the next GA
release to move other classes or rename other packages that with
hindsight are in the wrong place.

But that's for a separate e-mail thread!

Aled