brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Aled Sage <aled.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Update the package names to org.apache.brooklyn
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2015 10:51:10 GMT
Hi Hadrian,

Sounds great. Let's do the refactoring asap, as you suggest.

Agree with speed - ensuring that unit tests continually pass. We should
*not* worry about docs being briefly out-of-date, or lack of a well
documented upgrade process for backwards compatibility etc, or live
tests, or manually QA'ing. We can address that in subsequent PRs before
the next GA release.

Aled