brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Turli <andrea.tu...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Brooklyn 0.7.0-incubating [rc1]
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2015 15:33:38 GMT
+1

Tests made:
1. All artefacts are downloadable. All hashes match and signatures pass.
2. Source artefact compiles and unit tests pass.
3. The out-of-the-box template apps (i.e. from the "add application" ->
catalog), and the getting started guide.
  - "Template 1: Server" to AWS and GCE
  - "Template 2: Bash Web Server" to AWS and GCE
  - "Template 3: Bash Web Server and Scaling Riak Cluster" to GCE < it
works but the firewall management makes the deployment super-slow and
exposes it to the risk of failure as it creates too many firewall rules and
routes that easily fill the quotas

I've also created a simple `verify_brooklyn-release.sh` to automatically do
step 1 and 2 (find it attached)
If useful we can push it to the repo

message after it was sent.