brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Adrián Nieto Pérez <adr...@lcc.uma.es>
Subject Re: Question about the Brooklyn webui
Date Tue, 14 Jul 2015 08:21:11 GMT
My idea was to start the project during August, but I already did some work on the landing
view. For the server log it would be nice to have an API call to retrieve the console output,
or at least the last message. Currently i’m working on the applications view.

> El 14/7/2015, a las 4:32, Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbarcea@gmail.com> escribió:
>
> Hi Raul,
>
> Can you please share some wireframes or screenshots of what you are working on?
>
> The second link Aled posted is an interesting one for me (and I am not a UI expert by
any measure). It looks like Adrian Nieto is working on some changes of the UI. The initial
thread he started died off unfortunately.