brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Aled Sage <aled.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Update the package names to org.apache.brooklyn
Date Thu, 23 Jul 2015 06:50:35 GMT
+1 to renaming the packages.

Whether the next release is then 0.8.0 or 1.0.0 is up for debate.

With a concerted effort, I'm sure we can significantly reduce the PR
queue. I suggest we do the package renames early next week - giving us a
few days for merging PRs. Focused/localised changes like renaming
packages in the REST api could be done before then.

Aled