brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regarding to drag and drop designer
Date Thu, 23 Jul 2015 00:33:37 GMT
Hi Adrian,

The library is cool. I would like however to pick your brain on how
exactly the concepts in brooklyn could be conveyed graphically.

 From my previous experience, this kind of representation occupies much
more real estate on a screen (vertically at least) than one line in an
editor that conveys practically the same information. While I totally
agree that a visual representation is crucial, I am not sure this is the
right one.

To make it clear, this is not criticism in any way. I hope to encourage
you and others who've seen orders of magnitude more ways to represent
things graphically than me to bounce some ideas and come up with
something great.

Thanks,
Hadrian