brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Aled Sage <aled.s...@gmail.com>
Subject PRs: review/merge in timely manner
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2015 17:07:23 GMT
Hi all,

We are struggling to merge Brooklyn pull requests in a timely manner [1].

This is a call for help, both from existing Brooklyn committers and from
all those in the community: please help out reviewing PRs so we can get
through the backlog, and can comment on + merge PRs in a timely manner
going forward.

It's fantastic we're getting all these contributions! However, it's
vital we improve the experience for these contributors: it's a key part
of their overall impression, and is also a health indicator of the
project as a whole (off-putting for a potential new committer if they
think PRs ever get ignored).

Aled

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-brooklyn/pulls