brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about the Brooklyn webui
Date Tue, 14 Jul 2015 13:14:12 GMT
Hi Adrian,

This looks very interesting to me. Complex approach or not, I believe
this is what is needed and you're on the right track.

I spent quite a bit of time thinking about this problem. My intuition
tells me now that we need to introduce some metadata like labels and
layers to handle complexity. However, I don't have a concrete proposal
at this point and I am not sure how productive it would be to just throw
ideas.

Best,
Hadrian