brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about the Brooklyn webui
Date Tue, 14 Jul 2015 02:32:40 GMT
Hi Raul,

Can you please share some wireframes or screenshots of what you are
working on?

The second link Aled posted is an interesting one for me (and I am not a
UI expert by any measure). It looks like Adrian Nieto is working on some
changes of the UI. The initial thread he started died off unfortunately.

I cc'ed Adrian explicitly in the hope that he could share more about his
plans.

Cheers,
Hadrian