brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Heneveld <alex.henev...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject Re: Few Design diagrams
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2015 12:07:50 GMT

Mohan-

These look good.  The activities diagram in particular is a good
overview of how Brooklyn's ongoing management works.

Would you contribute these to our dev guide?

Example:
     https://brooklyn.incubator.apache.org/v/latest/dev/index.html
Code:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-brooklyn/tree/master/docs/guide/dev
Contributing:
https://brooklyn.incubator.apache.org/community/how-to-contribute-docs.html

Or if you don't have bandwidth maybe you could just add a link to your
repo in "other-docs.md" ?

Best
Alex

message after it was sent.