brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Schneider <Michael.Schnei...@virtustream.com>
Subject Re: Startable entity does not get "on fire" if exception is thrown within start()
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2015 14:48:33 GMT
Thanks a lot Sam, I have checked your proposed solution, and it solves my problem. And yes,
I'm using BasicStartableImpl as a base class.

Michael

Michael Schneider
Senior Software Engineer

Virtustream Inc.
6 Concourse Parkway | Suite 1930 | Atlanta | GA 30328
Cell: +49 (176) 24102310
michael.schneider@virtustream.com<mailto:michael.schneider@virtustream.com> | www.virtustream.com<http://www.virtustream.com/>

Keep up with Virtustream:
Blog<http://www.virtustream.com/blog/> * Twitter<https://twitter.com/#%21/virtustream>
* LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/company/virtustream> * Slideshare<http://www.slideshare.net/Virtustream>
* YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/user/Virtustream>

The information contained in this electronic mail transmission may be privileged and confidential,
and therefore, protected from disclosure. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify us immediately by replying to this message and deleting the email and its attachments
from all computers without copying or disclosing it.