brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Ciprian Ciubotariu <cheepe...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Update the package names to org.apache.brooklyn
Date Thu, 23 Jul 2015 10:46:50 GMT
Take a look at PR 755 at https://github.com/apache/incubator-brooklyn/pull/755.

Each commit performs the appropriate rename on a single project, and their
dependent projects. As I am approaching the core packages, the list of PRs
should be cleared first, but I believe all of my commits there won't encounter
conflicts.

I will continue with the CAMP-related projects for today, which seem to not be
affected by pull requests.

Ciprian