brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Gowri LN <gowri.ln...@gmail.com>
Subject How to specify multiple security groups in blueprint ?
Date Mon, 22 Jun 2015 08:14:07 GMT
I want to specify multiple security groups through yaml. I tried with the
folllowing blueprint:

name: simple-vm
location:
  jclouds:aws-ec2:
    credential: ............
    identity: ........
    region: us-east-1
services:
- type: brooklyn.entity.basic.EmptySoftwareProcess
  name: VM
  provisioning.properties:
    minRam: 1024mb
    minCores: 2
    minDisk: 10gb
    securityGroups: xyz , abc

The above blueprint results in an error  " security group 'xyz , abc' does
not exist in default VPC 'vpc-c12345' " . But both the security groups
belong to default vpc c12345  and  if I use one of the security groups then
I don not face any issues .

 Is it possible to use multiple security groups at once ?
Can anyone help me with this ?

Thanks in advance !