brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Bouron <thomas.bou...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject Re: How to specify multiple security groups in blueprint ?
Date Mon, 22 Jun 2015 08:22:52 GMT
Hi There.

With AWS, I used the combination of 'templateOptions' and
'securityGroupIds' to specify my security groups like so:

name: simple-vm
location:
  jclouds:aws-ec2:
    credential: ............
    identity: ........
    region: us-east-1
services:
- type: brooklyn.entity.basic.EmptySoftwareProcess
  name: VM
  provisioning.properties:
    minRam: 1024mb
    minCores: 2