brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Downer <rich...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 0.7.0 release prep - unmerged PRs
Date Wed, 24 Jun 2015 10:25:36 GMT
Thanks everyone. We've got through most of the items from yesterday; a
couple of rework tasks now need re-reviewed, and there's been a few new PRs
that fix test failures which would be beneficial to include, so need
reviewed too.

Could I get volunteers to review and merge:
714 Clarify operation of `templateOptions` config key
713 Fixing Integration test - RubyRepIntegrationTest
712 Fixing Integration tests for 0.7.0
710 Remove obsolete Tomcat fail binding test
694 [BROOKLYN-99] add support for NovaSecurityGroupExtension

Sam, please could you submit a PR which updates docs/guide/misc/
release-notes.md, as you discussed on IRC?

Thanks all,

Richard.