brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Downer <rich...@apache.org>
Subject 0.7.0 release prep - unmerged PRs
Date Tue, 23 Jun 2015 11:07:31 GMT
I've been looking through the list of unmerged PRs, and with feedback from
Sam C, have pencilled in this list of PRs that should be merged before
making the release.

Reviewed and ready to merge
708 Ignore entity.addFeed(...) call with same feed object
707 BROOKLYN-137 stopIptables and openIptables don't work on CentOS7
706 Fix various integration tests
703 Jsgui tweaks

Reviewing not completed
705 Catalog default niceness
704 clean up how locations are rendered in the js gui, and expand "delete"

Reviewed with feedback; awaiting contributor to respond
694 [BROOKLYN-99] add support for NovaSecurityGroupExtension
639 Allows for lists in templateOptions

Actions from here

Could I get a volunteer to review #705? It's a bit of a monster (54 changed
files with 1,533 additions and 409 deletions.)

And also #704 needs a complete review, but it's an easier size to manage.

Andrea, #694 is waiting on your response to review comments. Could you take
a look please?

Nakomis is unable to look at #639 today, but it'd be a really useful one to
get into the release. I'm going to take over this one. I'll then need
somebody else to review it.

Finally I'll get the ready-to-merge PRs merged. Once that's done we'll take
a look at the state of the integration tests.

Thanks,
Richard.