brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: brooklyn downstream-parent
Date Mon, 29 Jun 2015 11:05:04 GMT
Hi Alex,

Actually something like (c) is what I tried over the weekend, but didn't
want to continue without more discussions on the list. (c) requires a
bit more work than a (a), but has the major advantage of keeping things
consistent. The only major problem I see with (c) is that I don't think
it could be used as a subproject, i.e. the user changing with a parent
of their own. Is this a limitation we're ok with?

Hadrian