brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: No 0.7.0-rc1 release today :(
Date Sat, 27 Jun 2015 03:58:05 GMT
First thing, the <parent> for the brooklyn-downstream-parent should not be:
   <parent>
     <groupId>org.sonatype.oss</groupId>
     <artifactId>oss-parent</artifactId>
     <version>9</version>
   </parent>

but the apache parent ultimately. I think this should completely resolve
the problem. It's a bit late here to test, I'll do it tomorrow.

Cheers,
Hadrian