brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Aled Sage <aled.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Plan for releasing Brooklyn 0.7.0?
Date Thu, 18 Jun 2015 12:19:51 GMT
Hi all,

Initial results from running our integration tests is at [1].

I've added the failures, to track status of each and who is fixing them, in:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19HZeXQATey1tMWC-Lahg9PPhjborEeHS7L0VzlvS_Wk/edit?usp=sharing

Aled

p.s. if you want write-access to the doc, please send me the e-mail
address at which you'd like an invite to access it.

[1]
http://brooklyn.builds.cloudsoftcorp.com/job/Brooklyn-Master-Integration/399/