brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Seybold <daniel.seyb...@uni-ulm.de>
Subject How to use availabilityZone Parameter for location Openstack
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2015 13:10:30 GMT
Hi dev-guys,

After I get Brookyln running with Openstack it works like a charm by
creating the VM and starting the applications.

But I'm stuck at one point.

I'm trying to add the *availabilityZone *Paramter to my blueprint but it
isn't recognized by Openstack.
I assume Brooklyn does support this paramter because Jclouds supports it
too.

Here a simple Yaml as example (the default availabilityZone exists on
Openstack):

name: Nginx

location:
   gqt5EHkd (Id of my Openstack)

services:
  - serviceType: brooklyn.entity.proxy.nginx.NginxController
    provisioning.properties:
       autoAssignFloatingIp: true
       availabilityZone: default

Can you give me some advice how I can add the availabilityZone parameter
in the right way?

Thanks in advance,
Daniel