brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: Logging for #brooklyncentral
Date Fri, 03 Apr 2015 13:26:15 GMT
Just a friendly reminder that, even though it is fine to use IRC, real life and other ways
of getting together and discussing things, such discussions should always be summarised on
the mailing list.

Therefore, if you feel you are “missing things” (and that feeling is confirmed by reading
back the IRC logs) then this is a sign that such conversations are not properly brought back
to the mailing list.

Greetings, Marcel (with my mentor hat on)