brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From andre schembri <andresc...@gmail.com>
Subject Mule Connector
Date Mon, 06 Apr 2015 09:43:21 GMT
Hi,

At the moment we are developing some stuff in order to exploit the features
of Brooklyn through Mule <http://mulesoft.org>.

The first project I am working on is a Mule connector that would be able to
call the brooklyn api, this should allow Mule developers to easily call
Brooklyn to create/start a server on the fly either by passing a yaml
blueprint or by using an existing item from the catalog.

Atm you can preview the connector (WIP) by going to the following
repository https://github.com/andreschembri/brooklyn-mule-connector.

Please feel free to come up with any feedback and suggestions or any kind
of contribution.

Thanks,
Andre