brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Heneveld <alex.henev...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject Re: AWS Fails to start
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2015 12:14:58 GMT
I've confirmed AWS is working as normal for me.

Robert, this suggests something with your local setup, or more worryingly
something with your account.  Could AWS have switched a default on some
accounts so that new machines require VPC and thus add'l setup to use them?

Good to chase this down as if the latter it will affect people getting
started with Brooklyn.

Best
Alex