brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Aled Sage <aled.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to create Apache brooklyn blueprint using entity
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2015 14:08:58 GMT
Hi,

The configuration options are listed at [1].

You can create a dependency on another entity by setting a config value
using the "attributeWhenReady" approach, see [2].

Entity install: correct, the machine where Tomcat is being set up will
download and install it.

Aled

[1] https://brooklyn.incubator.apache.org/learnmore/catalog/index.html
[2]