brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Aled Sage <aled.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Windows support in Brooklyn
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2015 13:42:12 GMT
Martin,

Excellent - sounds like a good plan. Use of WinRM will be so much better
than the WinSSH approach!

It will also be good to ensure that Windows entities can be written
easily in YAML + additional files containing powershell (e.g. folk don't
have to embed any powershell inside Java code, for example).

Let us know if there's any code we can help review, or anywhere else we
can help out.

Aled