brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Aled Sage <aled.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mule Connector
Date Tue, 14 Apr 2015 17:39:13 GMT
Hi Andre,

It'll be great to make Brooklyn easily usable by the Mule community!
Please do keep us posted and let us know if we can help answer any
questions etc (on this mailing list and/or on IRC).

If you have any suggestions for improving the brooklyn api for your
use-cases, then that would also be appreciated.

Aled