brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Aled Sage <aled.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AWS Fails to start
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2015 17:41:30 GMT
Robert,

There should be more info earlier in the log about the full jclouds
"template" being used (including instance type, AMI, etc). Could you
post that here please?

If the "specified instance type" that has been auto-selected by
brooklyn/jclouds now requires a VPC, then perhaps others can reproduce
by explicitly choosing the same options as were in that template.

Aled