brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Kennedy <andrew.kenn...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject Re: an extension is bom
Date Sat, 28 Mar 2015 15:40:25 GMT
+1 Yes, this is a good idea, Alex.

I had also been thinking somewhat along these lines recently. Since we
often see GitHub repos with a Dockerfile and Vagrantfile in their root now,
it makes sense to have an analogous Brooklyn file. What about just calling
it a Brooklynfile and leaving it at that? I know that would mean you need a
separate directory for each catalog entry if they are to use the defauylt
name, but we could support named BOMs, like ClusterBrooklynfile or
WebBrooklynfile perhaps. And there can also be an alternative of names with
extensions, like cluster-catalog-entry.bom or nginx.bom, where appropriate.

Andrew.
--
-- andrew kennedy ; clocker.io project founder ; @grkvlt ;