brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Downer <rich...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ApacheCon North America 2015
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2015 10:25:42 GMT
Nice one! I hear that a few other Brooklyn-related talks have also
been accepted, so looks like we'll be well represented :-)

I enjoyed ApacheCon Europe late last year, and I'd highly recommend
that our new-to-Apache committers (everyone except grkvlt I think!)
take in some of the talks on the "community" track - it provided some
great context for the Apache foundation and some good suggestions for
our own project community.

Richard.