brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Svetoslav Neykov <svetoslav.ney...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject Re: Java Seven and Eight
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2015 12:58:03 GMT
When discussing support for Java versions, keep in mind that there are users relying on alternative
implementations, most notably IBM Java. Version 8 is still in beta, while version 6 will be
supported for almost 3 more years - http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/java/jdk/lifecycle/
<http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/java/jdk/lifecycle/>.

Svet.