brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Fwd: [ NOTICE ] Service Downtime Notification - R/W git repos
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2015 21:03:31 GMT
FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tony Stevenson <pctony@apache.org>
Date: Tue, Jan 13, 2015 at 9:48 AM
Subject: [ NOTICE ] Service Downtime Notification - R/W git repos

Folks,

Please note than on Thursday 15th at 20:00 UTC the Infrastructure team
will be taking the read/write git repositories offline.  We expect
that this migration to last about 4 hours.

During the outage the service will be migrated from an old host to a
new one.   We intend to keep the URL the same for access to the repos
after the migration, but an alternate name is already in place in case
DNS updates take too long.   Please be aware it might take some hours
after the completion of the downtime for github to update and reflect
any changes.

The Infrastructure team have been trialling the new host for about a
week now, and [touch wood] have not had any problems with it.

The service is current;y available by accessing repos via:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org

If you have any questions please address them to infrastructure@apache.org

--
Cheers,
Tony

On behalf of the Apache Infrastructure Team

Tony Stevenson

tony@pc-tony.com
pctony@apache.org

http://www.pc-tony.com