brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Aled Sage <aled.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IRC and chat
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2015 16:02:44 GMT
I'd go further and say all important discussions (including from users
rather than just devs) should be on dev@brooklyn.incubator.apache.org.
If you disagree, then we should discuss creating a users@brooklyn list.

I definitely agree that folk asking on IRC should never be neglected.
This will allow us to ensure questions get answered and/or redirected to
ask on the mailing list for more significant things. Therefore an
emphatic +1 for this!

Aled