brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Harris <martin.har...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject Re: Browsers
Date Wed, 31 Dec 2014 13:53:30 GMT
Hi Svet,

Good timing, the customer has just got back to me with the version number
and a little more detail. They're using IE8 and IE11, and have said "I
request a BP by click on + button under application, but the BP doesnt
appear", by BP they mean blueprint, so I assume this is the same error

Cheers

--
Martin Harris
Lead Software Engineer