brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Kennedy <andrew.kenn...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject Failing and aborted tests on ASF build service
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2014 16:23:07 GMT
Hi.

We are seeing a lot of ABORTED builds on pull requests, from the ASF
Jenkins build service. Additionally, I occasionally see some odd test
regression failures, such as this one on PR #395 which changes the trim
method used in the BIND entity:

- https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BROOKLYN-105

The regression test failure referenced in the JIRA is obviously nothing to
do with the change, and my thoughts are that there is some kind of race
condition setting the hostname sensor] that isn't being met this time?

Andrew.
--
-- andrew kennedy ? distributed systems hacker :
http://blog.abstractvisitorpattern.co.uk/ ;