brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Brandon Adams <brandon.ad...@newwave-technologies.com>
Subject Connecting to OpenStack with Clocker/Brooklyn
Date Tue, 23 Dec 2014 20:09:12 GMT
Hello all,

I'm a Brooklyn/Clocker novice here, and I'm attempting to launch this cloud
on OpenStack. I'm getting a few errors before getting off the ground, and I
would appreciate some help.

The largest error towards the bottom is that one of the brooklyn.properties
options is formatted incorrectly. I thought that I had each appropriate
option as <Region/ID>. This doesn't seem to be the case though, unless it's
looking for a property I have omitted. I've pasted my properties file and
the output below. I can provide anything else as needed.

Output: http://pastebin.com/8CjyeNiX

Properties: http://pastebin.com/daAmZeFE

Again, I appreciate any and all help. Thanks!

--
*Brandon Marcellus Adams*
Research & Development Engineer

NewWave Telecom & Technologies, Inc.