brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Downer <rich...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Help required - ZeroClipboard in jsgui
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2014 17:20:37 GMT
Thanks Svet. One thing to note is that I kept using the same version
of ZeroClipboard - 1.3.1 - even though there are much newer versions
available. Maybe a newer version will help? I did try the latest
version but it did not work, but as you may have seen from some of my
earlier messages I was getting very confused about what was being
built at one stage, so maybe the mistake was on my side.

Another alternative is to not keep ZeroClipboard.js either, and load
both .js and .swf from the CDN. I'm not sufficiently familiar with
require.js to be able to make this change myself...

Richard.

On 1 December 2014 at 17:10, Svetoslav Neykov
<svetoslav.neykov@cloudsoftcorp.com> wrote:
> Hi Richard,
> Tried using the remote URL and although I don't get JS errors the copy functionality
stops working. The reason is cross-domain security restrictions applied by flash. According
to the ZeroClipboard docs the code should auto-detect and deal with this but apparently it's
not happening. I'll see if this can be fixed.

is to replace it with a CDN-hosted version, such as http://cdnjs.com/libraries/zeroclipboard.

> However my attempts have all ended in failure. I replace the references to ZeroClipboard.swf
with the CDN-based URL, and copy-to-clipboard stops working. The Javascript console is showing
a failure inside ZeroClipboard.js which I cannot explain.