brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Downer <rich...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Help required - ZeroClipboard in jsgui
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2014 17:03:21 GMT
For those who are looking for more details: you can see the diff I made here:
https://paste.apache.org/8uKg

Note that this uses '//' URLs (i.e. non-specific protocol) but when I
explicitly used 'https://' it still didn't work.

The mode of failure is a message "Unknown Exception" in the Javascript
console. This is in the ZeroClipboard.js file and *appears* to be at
the point of a call which crosses the boundary into the Flash movie.

Richard.