brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Downer <rich...@apache.org>
Subject Help required - ZeroClipboard in jsgui
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2014 13:01:31 GMT
Hello all,

I've been trying to remove the ZeroClipboard.swf file from the jsgui
project. My intention is to replace it with a CDN-hosted version, such
as http://cdnjs.com/libraries/zeroclipboard.

However my attempts have all ended in failure. I replace the
references to ZeroClipboard.swf with the CDN-based URL, and
copy-to-clipboard stops working. The Javascript console is showing a
failure inside ZeroClipboard.js which I cannot explain.

I'm not a Javascript expert so I don't really know how to debug this.
Could I hand it over to one of the jsgui experts?

Thanks

Richard.