brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Elvinas Piliponis <Elvinas.Pilipo...@virtustream.com>
Subject RE: Does Brooklyn ignore provisioning properties in YAML?
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2014 13:01:40 GMT
Hello,

> For `provisioning.properties`, yes that's what I was thinking. I'll try
> to find time to give that a go, to see if it works for me or if there
> is
It helped. Also autoAssignFloatingIp: true started to work.

In previous YAML files, even those, where image/network selection worked,
automatic IP allocation was not occurring. After placing in Brooklyn.config
it started to work.

I still got : Caused by: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.IllegalStateException:
Execution failed, invalid result 9 for installing JBoss7ServerImpl{id=pWcmQxBg}
But at least I know it started in right direction.

Elvinas Piliponis

Studentų  g. 59-B707, LT-51365, Kaunas | Lietuva