brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Heneveld <alex.henev...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject Re: Apache projects & archaic mailing lists
Date Sat, 27 Dec 2014 12:42:23 GMT

Great feedback Hok.  Thanks.  So Xmas wishlist items from you for new site:

* Who are we
* StackOverflow tag integration
* IRC history and searching

I'm +1 to all of these.  The "getting started" and user guides will also
be a lot more sensibly structured.  It has gotten quite bloated.  And
broken links detection since we just realized I broke the "learn more"
link by mistake.

Best
Alex