brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Kennedy <andrew.kenn...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject Re: INSTALL_FILES in SoftwareProcess
Date Sat, 15 Nov 2014 21:07:11 GMT
Certainly, and I think any dependencies can be taken care of using
attributeWhenReady or similar. We create the parent directories first
which is the only other possible issue... I'll give it a try and let
you know how I get on.

Andrew.
--
-- andrew kennedy ? distributed systems hacker :
http://blog.abstractvisitorpattern.co.uk/ ;

On 14 November 2014 15:32, Zaid Mohsin <zaid.mohsin@cloudsoftcorp.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> i’ve been using the INSTALL_FILES config key to automatically push files to my machines.
The problem is the files are moved sequentially and take a bit of time, even for smaller files.
Is it possible to do the copy over operation concurrently?