brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Downer <rich...@apache.org>
Subject Re: combining the main site and the versioned project docs
Date Fri, 28 Nov 2014 11:03:28 GMT
Alex,

I think this has some advantages. Sharing styling is one, and having
everything in one repository rather than two will be simpler for
anyone who wants to contribute docs.

The only comment I'd make is a bikeshedding one, namely that the
website files should be in a folder named "website" rather than "main"
:)

There's also a couple of unreviewed PRs in the incubator-brooklyn-site
repository, which should be merged before copying everything out of
that repo.

Richard.